httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Steven Pierce" <paged...@speakeasy.net>
Subject Re: Funny stuff in my logs
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2002 16:07:49 GMT

Any idea on the file that it is trying to access??  I spent about an hr
on the net last night look for this error.  I could not find anything that
was UNDER MAC.  Things for Linux, etc.   The one thing that I
did find was that it was something that was expected under OS X.
It appears though that it was for the pre-release of X.