httpd-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Lopez <dan...@rawbyte.com>
Subject Re: mod
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2002 01:07:51 GMT

But the login name will be the name they authenticated as in the Linux
machine, not their login in Windows 2000. Is that what you mean?
I do not know if you could have some javascript in the login page that could
submit the win2k login name, but that could not be trusted, since a "clever"
user could change this to another username.

Daniel