httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mark Foster <...@enic.cc>
Subject Re: Mod_auth_mysql
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2002 22:31:09 GMT
Consider adding some or all of these directives. Gleaned from a working
config. (mod_auth_mysql v2.20)

                Auth_MySQL_Authoritative on
                Auth_MySQL_Password_Table tablename
                Auth_MySQL_Username_Field username
                Auth_MySQL_Password_Field password
                Auth_MYSQL on
                Auth_MySQL_Encrypted_Passwords off
                Auth_MySQL_Encryption_Types Plaintext
                Auth_MySQL_Empty_Passwords off

On Fri, 2002-02-22 at 11:58, Shade, Richard wrote:
> Hey Guy I am having a problem with mod_auth_mysql and authentication. I have
> attached the directives and the Sql please let me know if you see anything
> wrong.

SNIP

> [Apache Directives]
> DocumentRoot /websites/gds
> ServerName gds.royalhosting.net
> <Directory "/websites/gds">
> AuthName "Geographical Data Systems"
> AuthType Basic
> require valid-user
> allow from all
> order allow,deny
> AuthUserFile /dev/null
> Auth_MySQL_Host localhost
> Auth_MySQL_DB GDS
> Auth_MySQL_UserTable IMS_USER
> require valid-user

SNIP
--
-mdf [Mark D. Foster]                          Phone: 206-381-0449
System Administrator - eNIC Corporation          Fax: 206-329-7107