httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Randall Hobbs" <Mandr...@expert-html.net>
Subject Apache::AuthDBI
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2002 20:59:20 GMT
Hi... I've been using a setup for about a month and a half now successfully in which I was
able to place .htaccess files in certain directories, and the data was drawn in from a MySQL
database (using Apache::AuthDBI). I had to restart Apache this morning after I added another
account, and now the .htaccess directories give fatal errors everytime someone tries to access
them. I haven't changed anything that I know of, and the only info I can get comes from the
error log:

Invalid command 'PerlAuthenHandler', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not included
in the server configuration

I reinstalled mod_perl to see if that would help, and nothing... I have been working on this
unsuccessfully for about 4 hours. I don't want to have to place separate password files in
each of those directories, so any help on getting this going would be greatly appreciated...

Take care,
Randall