httpd-users mailing list archives

From "RuneImp" <r...@imptech.net>
Subject Re: Drop requests
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 23:27:19 GMT
Sounds like you don't want the domain/URL available on the
Internet at all. Is that true? Are you trying to disable
a domain or a directory?

-=- RuneImp
ImpTech - Web Design, Hosting & Computer Tech
http://imptech.net
rune@imptech.net

----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin 'pisi' Paljak" <pisi@pisitek.com>
To: <users@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 9:26 AM
Subject: Drop requests

How can one 'drop' requests dor a certain URL?

Would be nice if I could do it somehow, to block nimda queries and some
other urls I don't want to handle or generate any output etc.. something
that would 1) not reflect the request on logs 2) send no output back to
the requesting client.

Ideas?

--
Martin 'pisi' Paljak / pisi@pisitek.com