httpd-users mailing list archives

From "RuneImp" <r...@imptech.net>
Subject Re: Virtual hosts problem (to Joshua, Raquel, and RuneImp)
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 03:14:33 GMT
Put your VirtualHost directives as I wrote earlier and
you should be set as soon as the DNS propagates...  :)

-=- RuneImp
ImpTech - Web Design, Hosting & Computer Tech
http://imptech.net
rune@imptech.net

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Jarrell - @home" <djarrell2@home.com>
To: <users@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 7:04 PM
Subject: Re: Virtual hosts problem (to Joshua, Raquel, and RuneImp)

RuneImp,
So apache knows how to do that? Ok, I removed the
    bishop.troop85.org --->  bishop.troop85.org

...and only left the entries
    bishop.troop85.org ---> troop85.org
    ftp.troop85.org ---> troop85.org

...in the domain alias configuration. I suppose I'll wait for that to
propagate and see what turns up. So in my configuration file should I put
the entry for bishop.troop85.org first? And my /etc/hosts file....that
remains untouched?

Thanks again,
David
djarrell2@home.com