httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Daniel Giovannoni" <t...@ct5.com>
Subject Some advice...
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2002 16:29:11 GMT
Hello all,

    I was wondeirng what books people would suggest out there, to get a full
comprehensive understanding of Apache?

I am running on Red Hat, I am proficient with Linux and Apache for the most
part. Though I just haven't dove in yet, but that time is coming... I guess
is what I need more than anything, is a real good index... I have never
bought a book having to do with computers that I have read straight through,
I do not enjoy punishment. But, I usually judge the quality of a book by how
well the index is organized... So, if you guys have any suggestions or
comments -- I would love to hear them....

Thanks all
Daniel