httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Damien Dye" <dam...@madwire.co.uk>
Subject Apache 2 installation
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2002 19:30:11 GMT
I have build the latest apache 2  but it doesn't install where I tell it to
I find that it's always in /usr not where i told it

built using
./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc/httpd --localstatedir=/var/log
--enable-modules="auth auth_digest cache dir speling userdir so alias imap
vhost_alias cgi cgid status autoindex usertrack log_config info include
access expires headers cern_meta" --enable-threads

but once installed I find
that --sysconfdir=/etc/httpd --localstatedir=/var/log have been completely
been disregarded by make install even thou they are in the makefile.

Please help
--
Damien J Dye
Madwire Admin