httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Scott Miller" <SMact...@slightlysuspect.com>
Subject RE: Help with basic SSI
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2002 01:57:56 GMT
I do not mean to be dense:  what are the relevant pieces?

Here is the options +includes in the htdocs directory.  Will this also apply
to sub directories?

Scott

<Directory />
    Options FollowSymLinks

    AllowOverride None
</Directory>

#
# Note that from this point forward you must specifically allow
# particular features to be enabled - so if something's not working as
# you might expect, make sure that you have specifically enabled it
# below.
#

#
# This should be changed to whatever you set DocumentRoot to.
#
<Directory "C:/Apache/htdocs">
Options +includes
#
# This may also be "None", "All", or any combination of "Indexes",
# "Includes", "FollowSymLinks", "ExecCGI", or "MultiViews".
#
# Note that "MultiViews" must be named *explicitly* --- "Options All"
# doesn't give it to you.
#

#
# This controls which options the .htaccess files in directories can
# override. Can also be "All", or any combination of "Options", "FileInfo",
# "AuthConfig", and "Limit"
#
    AllowOverride None