httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Scott Miller" <SMact...@slightlysuspect.com>
Subject RE: Help with basic SSI
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2002 16:00:24 GMT
Mine looks like this:
    #
    # AddType allows you to tweak mime.types without actually editing it, or
    # make certain files to be certain types.
    #
    # For example, the PHP 3.x module (not part of the Apache distribution -
see
    # http://www.php.net) will typically use:
    #
    #AddType application/x-httpd-php3 .php3
    #AddType application/x-httpd-php3-source .phps
    #
    # And for PHP 4.x, use:
    #
    AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .phtml

    AddType application/x-tar .tgz

    #
    # AddHandler allows you to map certain file extensions to "handlers",
    # actions unrelated to filetype. These can be either built into the
server
    # or added with the Action command (see below)
    #
    # If you want to use server side includes, or CGI outside
    # ScriptAliased directories, uncomment the following lines.
    #
    # To use CGI scripts:
    #
    #AddHandler cgi-script .cgi