httpd-users mailing list archives

From carmen.o...@ayuncordoba.es
Subject RE: Problem with commas
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2002 08:00:58 GMT

I use scripts in C.
What do you mean with "make sure your locale is set appropriately"??

Thanks.
Carmen Oria.

                    "Mike

                    Arrison"             Para:   <users@httpd.apache.org>

                    <arrison@gnos        cc:

                    tech.com>            Asunto:      RE: Problem with commas

                    28/12/01

                    15.00

                    Por favor,

                    responda a

                    users

Unlikely (from my experience).  My bet would be with the scripting language
you are using.  If it's Perl or something similar, make sure your locale is
set appropriately.

     -Mike Arrison
      arrison@gnostech.com
      Systems Engineer