httpd-users mailing list archives

From outbo...@centrum.cz
Subject SSI doesn't work (1.3.23)
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2002 20:09:20 GMT
Hello,

could anyone explain where is the problem ?

SSI Doesn't work in domain which is configured here:

<VirtualHost our_ip_here>
    ServerAdmin webmaster@domain.com
    DocumentRoot /domains/user_3743/domain.com
    ServerName www.domain.com
    ServerAlias *.domain.com domain.com
    ErrorLog /var/log/httpd/user_3743/domain.com.error.log
    CustomLog /var/log/httpd/user_3743/domain.com.transfer.log datra
    php_admin_value upload_tmp_dir /domains/user_3743/tmp
    php_admin_value open_basedir /domains/user_3743
    <directory />
    AllowOverride       All
    </directory>
    ScriptAlias /cgi/ "/domains/user_3743/domain.com/cgi/"
    Options Includes
    ErrorDocument       404     http://www.adulthostmasters.net/404.php
</VirtualHost>

and in the httpd.conf there is written this:

    AddType text/html .shtml
    AddHandler server-parsed .shtml

(at the end of httpd.conf there is Include domain.com.conf (where above
domain is described))

I have created test file in the root of that domain called test.shtml

Content of test.shtml
 A<BR>
<!--#include file="test.dat"-->
 C<BR>

Content of test.dat
THIS IS SSI TEST

But when I reach test.shtml in browser I see this:

Oops ? Where could be problem ?

Thanx,

R.