httpd-users mailing list archives

From "J S" <verv...@hotmail.com>
Subject coredump when php mod loaded
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2002 17:38:40 GMT
Hi there,

I have built apache1.3.22 and got it to run on AIX4.3.3 and Solaris2.6 and
2.8, but when I try to run it with LoadModule php4_module in the httpd.conf,
I get a core dump. (Happens with php4.0.6 and their latest php version) so
I'm inclined to think it's something to do with Apache.

The thing that's bugging me is I got this to work a few months ago and I
can't remember what I did to fix it! I thought I set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH or
something except that doesn't see to work now. Can anyone help me out
please?

Cheers,

JS.