httpd-users mailing list archives

From "J S" <verv...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: coredump when php mod loaded
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2002 11:18:38 GMT
Hi ya TD,

I specifically configured it without mysql support. Here's my config:

./configure ?with-apxs=/opt/apache/bin/apxs \
	--with-openssl=/usr/local/openssl ?without-mysql

Not sure if it's relevant but I don't have ld.so.conf on my box.
This is a really annoying problem because if you look at the php mailing
lists, all they say is try the latest snapshot!!

Rgds,

JS.