httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Williams" <chriw...@cmguc.com>
Subject Apache 2.0 question...
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2002 16:38:25 GMT
Is there any way with Apache 2.0 to force a httpd request to goto a specific
apache process?  A little background is we have a custom module that loads
various user data and we are using the worker MPM model.  Here is our
scenario:  A user logins though our custom mod.(note: all requests go
through our module)  In doing so, data is loaded that we want to be stored
throughout that session.  We want every request after that to goto the same
httpd process since the data is already loaded.  Is there a module that can
currently do this within apache?  We are running on Solaris 8 and will need
to handle 300 sessions.  Could apache be started up with the MPM model to
only start one process with that many threads?

Thanks in advance!
Chris