httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject RE: Virtual Host in Apache 1.3.22 on Win2000 and WinNT
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2002 01:10:05 GMT

> From: Ashish kulkarni [mailto:kulkarni_ash13@yahoo.com]

> I am have installed Apache 1.3.22 webserver on my
> windows 2000 server and also windows NT server.
> I have problem in setting virtual host on my server,
> Here is the snippet of the httpd.conf file.

I don't like to do this, but I'm going to have to give you an "RTFM" on this
one.  Your configuration is WAY OFF.  It seems like you are just guessing at
what is supposed to go in there.

Rather than guessing, please start with
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/vhosts/name-based.html

Then if you have questions, feel free to come back and ask.

Joshua.