httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Tim B" <apa...@law.com>
Subject cgi problems
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2002 19:22:51 GMT
Hello,

 I am new to this list so please let me know if
I am doing anything I am not suppose to do. I
do not want to take a chance on losing
membership.

Problem: I am running Mandrak Linux 8.0 and
Apache 1.3.19

The problem is that I cannot run anything from
the cgi-bin at all I get
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request.
Please contact the server administrator,
me@mydomain.com and inform them of the time the
error occurred, and anything you might have
done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be
available in the server error log.
So I checked my logs and found this error
[notice] suEXEC mechanism enabled
(wrapper:/usr/sbin/suexec)

What do i need to do to correct this problem?

Also I found another error in the logs that
tells me
[NameVirtualHost  24.xxx.xxx.xxx:port has no
virtual host.

Ohh all the sripts that are run in the perl dir
run fine. just not cgi any help would be
appreciated greatly.

Thanks in  advance

TIm

Apache-AdvancedExtranetServer/1.3.19 Server at
tjccomputers.com Port 8200

Sent by Law  Mail