httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Steve" <smar...@mho.net>
Subject RE: httpd.conf <VirtualHost> (repost)
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2002 13:07:26 GMT
<you wrote>
I may be *way* off on this, but don't you simply need to set your router up
to point http traffic from port 8080 at your server?

AFAIK (and I've been asking similar questions lately) port mapping has
nothing to do with VirtualHosts. VirtualHosts are simple for pointing
multiple URLs at one IP address/Machine.

-Darrel
</>

I am getting my configuration to work without specifying the port - at least
the server doesn't complain - but I still can't get to my second
<VirtualHost>.

Question below still pending...