httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Arrison" <arri...@gnostech.com>
Subject RE: Internal Error
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2002 13:09:10 GMT
Most likely you're forgetting the Content-type declaration.  Before
outputting any HTML code from a script, you're going to need to print
something like "Content-type: text/html\n\n".  So in Perl it would be
something like:

print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";
print "<html><head>...

Although it looks like you might be trying to use XML.  Frankly I don't know
the declaration for that.  Anyone?  Beuler?  Beuler?

     -Mike Arrison
      arrison@gnostech.com
      Systems Engineer
      Gnostech, Inc.
      http://www.gnostech.com
      (215) 443-8660

-----Original Message-----
From: Sabherwal, Balvinder (MBS)
[mailto:Balvinder.Sabherwal@mortgagefamily.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 8:00 AM
To: 'users@httpd.apache.org'
Subject: Internal Error

I have a cgi (Perl) script to generate HTML output. The output is as below

<select name="apps">
<option  value="Landscape">Landscape</option>
<option  value="Phhorce">Phhorce</option>
</select>
<input type="hidden" name="rm" value="mode2" /><input type="submit"
name=".submit" />

When I call this script from my web url, I get the error as below. Does
anyone have an idea as what could be the reason??

Internal Server Error
to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, admin@dba.cendant.com and inform
them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that
may have caused the error.