httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Kloempken, Rich {Quaker}" <Rich_Kloemp...@quakeroats.com>
Subject RE: coldfusion
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2002 18:19:10 GMT
I am having the same problem running Cold Fusion 5.x only on a HP-UX 11.00
server running Apache 1.3.22.

-----Original Message-----
From: catkins@spcmg.com [mailto:catkins@spcmg.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 12:12 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: coldfusion

I have a new client who brought coldfusion with them. We had a nice
service; dual AMD MP, 512M, SCSI Ultra-160, etc.. Now, performance is
terrible. I ran some test using JMeter, and the coldfusion stuff is
clogging apache; it takes over 1 second to reply to a coldfusion page
that has nothing but html and body tags. We're on redhat 7.2 and apache
1.3.22. Anybody have any ideas where to start trying to fix this
problem. I like the customer, but they may have to go.

ALL input appreciated.

Clay

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged
or confidential information.  If you have received it in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other use of the
E-Mail by you is prohibited.