httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Samuthrarathnam, Shamini" <Samuthrarathn...@logica.com>
Subject config problems: HP-UX Apache installation
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2002 16:16:37 GMT
'm having trouble doing an Apache installation on HP-UX. I have an
apache_1.3.22-9000_715-hp-hpux11.00.tar, have unpacked and attempted to
configure

Why do I get the following error when I do a make under apache_1.3.22?
$ make
===> src
===> src/regex
        rm -f libregex.a
        ar cr libregex.a regcomp.o regexec.o regerror.o regfree.o
        /bin/true libregex.a
Make: Cannot load /bin/true.  Stop.
*** Error exit code 1

Stop.
*** Error exit code 1

Stop.
*** Error exit code 1

Stop.
*** Error exit code 1

Stop.

Your help will be appreciated.

Shamini Samuthrarathnam

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It
 It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are
not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all
copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.