httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dror Braznitzki <Dro...@yellowpages.co.il>
Subject apache_1.3.22.tar.gz corrupted files
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2002 12:45:37 GMT
Hi all,

After a few fruitless installations of apache 1.3.22 I found out that when
extracting the "apache_1.3.22.tar.gz" files I have two files with 0 size.
The two files are:

src/main/test_char.h
src/main/uri_delims.h

While trying to make the server, I get an error during the util.c
compilation. After investigating a little I found out that util.c is
including
test_char.h which is of size 0.

I'm working on a SunOs 5.7 box, my tar version is "GNU tar 1.11.8", my gzip
version is "gzip 1.2.4 (18 Aug 93)".
Has anyone noticed this, or is something wrong with my tar/gzip or whatever
?

Thanx,
Dror

the system manager.