httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Bart van Kaathoven (ETM)" <Bart.van.Kaatho...@etm.ericsson.se>
Subject MSN Messenger and apache proxy
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2002 13:35:23 GMT
I'm trying to get MSN messenger to work via an apache proxy on MS Windows 2000 (or NT). The
proxy (both 1.3.22 and 2.0.28) work fine for normal browser access but when I try to run MSN
Messenger(version 4.6) trough either one it won't connect.
Running 1.3.22 on Solaris gives the same result.

The same MSN version works fine with a squid proxy (on Linux) but I'm not able to run a Linux
or Unix box in this specific situation.

Does someone have the same experience (and a solution)