httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Tim B" <apa...@law.com>
Subject Virtual Host Problems
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2002 05:40:20 GMT
Hello,

 I have 3 domains that I want to run on a
server for now. I have the first one setup
fine. It runs perfect. The problem is that I
have 2 other domains that I want to use on the
same server.

Problem: I have read apaches site on Virtual
Name Servers about 100000000 times and I am
missing something. All the domain names work
but when you type them in they all take you
right back to the same as the primary domain. I
have it specified in the config file for
various paths
primary   /var/www/html

second domain name /var/www/2nddomainname
third              /var/www/3rddomainname

they all take you back to the first domain
though any time you type it in the browser

any thoughts

Tim

Sent by Law  Mail