httpd-users mailing list archives

From James Pifer <apachel...@tnjinfl.com>
Subject Rights
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2002 13:58:00 GMT
I'm new to this list. I'm trying to get netsaint to work with Apache and
having a little trouble. I keep getting 403 forbidden errors in the browser
when I try to go to the NetSaint virtual directory:
http://192.168.1.41/netsaint/

My apache user is a member of the netsaint group. I 'think' this gives him
the proper rights.

How can I tell what users and groups have what rights in a certain directory?
Is there any way to list the virtual directories once apache is running?
Just to make sure I have it setup right.

I have this at the bottom of my httpd.conf:
ScriptAlias /netsaint/cgi-bin/ /usr/libexec/netsaint/cgi/
<Directory /usr/libexec/netsaint/cgi/>
    Options ExecCGI
    order deny,allow
    deny from all