httpd-users mailing list archives

From James Covington <webmas...@insw.org>
Subject Re: What mods to install...
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2002 00:23:03 GMT
At 07:11 P 01/03/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>What mods to most people have installed on there Apache
>servers? Should I leave them all out until I need them or
>are there basically those that a server should not be
>without?

I would recommend the simple route.  Add [--enable-module=most
--enable-shared=max] to your ./configure line.  That installs the most
common modules that are included with Apache, and enables DSO support for
third party modules.  As far as third party modules, I use Perl, PHP4, and
Apache:ASP.

--hope that helps,
James