httpd-users mailing list archives

From Henning Sprang <henning_spr...@gmx.de>
Subject how to find reasons for a segfault
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2002 12:40:24 GMT
Hy all,
I realize that one of the Servers we run writes lots of messages about
segfaults in the logs, like

[Mon Jan 28 20:57:05 2002] [notice] child pid 15373 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11)

Now trying to find out more about this i looked in the faq and searched
the web, but did not find anything that got me further.

My main problem is I do not know where to start looking - how can i find
out if it is one of the loaded modules that causes the Segfaults and if
which one of these?

When i can find out that i can look if somebody else has the same
problem and solved it.

TIA,

henning