httpd-users mailing list archives

From Owen Boyle <...@bourse.ch>
Subject Re: Problems switching a site from one server to another
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2002 08:04:19 GMT
"Diego, Emil" wrote:
> > How do i go about obtaining and installing the mod_rewrite module.
> > Is there any documentation on istalling modules?

While I don't dispute that mod_rewrite is super stuff and that it will
certainly solve any problem you have (assuming it is mathematically
possible), you might find that many of your requirements can be met with
Redirect and RedirectMatch directives - check the docs for details on
these directives.

Rgds,

Owen Boyle.