httpd-users mailing list archives

From Hendrik.Dald...@t-online.de (Hendrik Daldrup)
Subject mod_ssl
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2002 20:02:40 GMT
hi there,

i use mod_ssl on my appache sys,
but now it tells me all the time i try to restart or configtest, that
all the SSL-commands are unknown to mod_ssl/apache
example:

#SSLVerifyClient none
#SSLEnable

#SSLCertificateFile /usr/share/ssl/certs/xxxx.crt
#SSLCertificateKeyFile /usr/share/ssl/private/xxxx.key
#SSLLogFile /var/log/xxxx.com
#UserDir public_html

every time i uncomment those lines, apache wont restart.
why doesnt mod_ssl/apache understand those lines?
they r included in the VirtualHost dir of that account, or do they
belong someplace else?

files exist and log file tells me, that:
 Ops, no RSA or DSA server certificate found?!
 You have to perform a *full* server restart when you added or removed a
certificate and/or key file

thx

hendrik