httpd-users mailing list archives

From BAO RuiXian <bao.ruix...@atbusiness.com>
Subject Re: send body timed out
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2002 17:56:24 GMT
Hello, Randy,

    Thanks for your sharing your experience. Because I just used CGI
redirect + javascript (see my message to Joshua) method, it wont work
and even stops earlier with a different error. I am wondering  how you
run your script, via web or from command line? I can run it from command
line without problem.

Best

Randy Coleman DTI wrote:

> Hi
> I'm not sure if it's the same type of problem I had with a script.
> Mine had to run about 20 minutes before finishing and, of course,
> things timed out before that.
> Our solution was to write the updates to a file on the server, then
> use a web page that "refreshed" every few minutes. By using the file
> as a Server Side Include we could keep a running tab on how things
> were going. This worked well for us....
> Randy

> --

BAO RuiXian,  PROGRAMMER, Technologies Team, Project Services Group
AtBusiness Communications Corp., Kaapeliaukio 1, FIN-00180 Helsinki
tel. +358-9-2311 6674, mob. +358-50-329 6275, fax +358-9-2311 6601
http://www.atbusiness.com, email: bao.ruixian@atbusiness.com