httpd-users mailing list archives

From Hendrik.Dald...@t-online.de (Hendrik Daldrup)
Subject Re: apache starts but isnt accessible
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2002 20:00:11 GMT
k, thx...

i think this might actually be the reason, but maybe with a different
module,
because php is working fine with any of my modules and pages also get
rendered.

so far i simply deleted the modules which i dont need so far and all is
workin fine now.

but nevertheless i'll try ur post on my server, to c if apache works
after doin so...

thx a lot,

hendrik