httpd-users mailing list archives

From Hendrik.Dald...@t-online.de (Hendrik Daldrup)
Subject apache starts but isnt accessible
Date Sat, 19 Jan 2002 20:43:23 GMT
hi there,

i just installed apache with several modules.
I have an old httpd.conf file, which works.
In that one the modules arent installed so far,
but after installation, the new httpd.conf wont work.
So i edited it so that the modules wont get loaded. I thought this would
make it work again,
but it didnt.
After a while i found out 2 modules, which make apache crash,
so i deleted them and it worked!
BUT i cannot access it via web-browser!

httpd is in memory and runnin, but when i enter the IP in a browser no
site gets loaded.

what might be my problem?

thx a lot,

hendrik