httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mike Scott <Mike.Sc...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: UserDir and setuid CGI's
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2002 16:50:12 GMT
Thanks! - Halfway there...  I see where I was going wrong now, but it's now complaining about
something else... the suexec module is bombing out when I try to execute a CGI script (the
same script works when not used with the UserDir/suexec..) - the following message in suexec-log:

[2002-01-17 16:41:06]: emerg: cannot get docroot information (/home/mike)

("/home/mike" does exist, is readable, and the directory has the correct permissions)

Any ideas - I did a search, but couldn't find anything relevant... :(