httpd-users mailing list archives

From Admin <ad...@hostingohio.com>
Subject Re: help with user directories and virtual hosts
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2002 00:25:13 GMT
You know there may be a .htaccess problem.  I had enabled it in the Main
server section awhile ago when I was trying to set it up, but I had
forgotten that I left it enabled.  I commented out that part of the main
server file which governed .htaccess and I also did:

<Directory /home/admin/hostingohio-www/cs>
Options +Indexes
</Directory>

Note: in each other attempt I'd left out the '-www' which is part of the
directory name.  So it looks like I had several problems going for me *heh*
but it's working now.

Thanks!

Admin
admin@hostingohio.com