httpd-users mailing list archives

From Admin <ad...@hostingohio.com>
Subject Re: help with user directories and virtual hosts
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2002 22:32:28 GMT
The error_log says:

Directory index fobidden by rule: /home/admin/hostingohio/cs/

'Options Indexes' is uncommented in the main server configuration section
of httpd.conf so I just assumed one should be able to browse if no
index.html file is present, but apparently that is not the case. I did add
an 'Options Indexes' line to hostingohio's VH configuration section, but no
dice.  Same error.  The permissions seem okay.

But perhaps you are right that is it more a virtual hosts question and I
should direct it there.
Admin
admin@hostingohio.com
www.hostingohio.com