httpd-users mailing list archives

From catk...@spcmg.com
Subject coldfusion
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2002 18:11:49 GMT
I have a new client who brought coldfusion with them. We had a nice
service; dual AMD MP, 512M, SCSI Ultra-160, etc.. Now, performance is
terrible. I ran some test using JMeter, and the coldfusion stuff is
clogging apache; it takes over 1 second to reply to a coldfusion page
that has nothing but html and body tags. We're on redhat 7.2 and apache
1.3.22. Anybody have any ideas where to start trying to fix this
problem. I like the customer, but they may have to go.

ALL input appreciated.

Clay