httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Sabherwal, Balvinder (MBS)" <Balvinder.Sabher...@mortgagefamily.com>
Subject Internal Error
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2002 12:59:54 GMT
I have a cgi (Perl) script to generate HTML output. The output is as below

<select name="apps">
<option  value="Landscape">Landscape</option>
<option  value="Phhorce">Phhorce</option>
</select>
<input type="hidden" name="rm" value="mode2" /><input type="submit"
name=".submit" />

When I call this script from my web url, I get the error as below. Does
anyone have an idea as what could be the reason??

Internal Server Error
to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, admin@dba.cendant.com and inform
them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that
may have caused the error.