httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert L. Harris" <Robert.L.Har...@rdlg.net>
Subject Hardware SSL solutins
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2002 17:18:15 GMT

We're evaluationg some different SSL solutions to put in front of a home
made app which doesn't do SSL native.  Currently we're using IPivots.
I'm going to be evaluating Stunnel and Apache from the software
standpoint.  Management wants me to find 2 hardware solutions as well.

Any recomendations that are decent?  I dont want to go google, dig up
some PoS that's just going to look like I'm trying to skew the results.

:wq!
                                \_       that important!
DISCLAIMER:
FYI: