httpd-users mailing list archives

From "TD - Sales International Holland B.V." ...@salesint.com>
Subject Re: Port 80 problem
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2002 09:44:30 GMT
On Tuesday 29 January 2002 10:22, you wrote:

Err do you really get an error from apache saying it can't bind to the port,
OR, when you start apache and you go to www.mydomain.com you get an error
message saying dns error or server not found (or something similar) cuz you
have to rewrite your URL if you changed the port. If you use port 8080 for
instance you have to go to http://www.mydomain.com:8080, you can leave the
http:// part, but you need the :8080

regards