httpd-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Lopez <dan...@rawbyte.com>
Subject Re: htpasswd
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2002 18:34:58 GMT

Apache includes support for compilation under cygwin, but I do not know
about thrid party modules. The common practice however, is to use Microsoft
tools to compile on Windows (I used to do the official apache.org Win32
releases like a year and a half ago, and I used MS Visual Studio and
Installshield). There are instructions on the apache.org Website on how to
compile under windows.
Your best bet is usually to go with precompiled DLL libraries provided by
the authors of the modules (like PHP)

Daniel