httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jan Gruber <Jan.Gru...@pollux.primacom.net>
Subject Re: Problem Running Apache Server on Sun Solaris
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2002 13:50:52 GMT
Hi !

> "$ apachectl start"  it shows that httpd started
> but when i try to use "$ httpd start" command it gives me the error that
> conf file not found in /tmp/apache/conf/httpd.conf

Yepp, apachectl is the startup/shutdown/doeverythinginoneplace thing for
apache. (As the name suggests ;o)

httpd is the binary, so this one doesn't use the same arg's as apachectl.

A quick "httpd -h" will tell you the available options.

HTH
--
Jan Gruber

cat /dev/world | perl -e "while (<>) {(/(^.*? \?) 42 \!/) && (print $1)}"
errors->(c)
_