httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jason Joines <joi...@joines.okstate.edu>
Subject DAV Confusion
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2002 15:24:53 GMT
     I am planning the move of a bunch of users from IIS on NT to
Apache on Linux.
     Unfortunately, most of these users use VBScript for their pages so
I had to get ChiliSoft ASP running to handle that.
     They also use Web Folders and Frontpage to manage their web sites.
 I had configured mod_dav to allow the use of Web Folders but have seen
a lot of references to FrontPage Extensions.  What is the difference in
Mod_Dav and FrontPage Extensions?  Are they just different
implementations of the same Web DAV standard?  Do they conflict with
each other?

Jason Joines
Registered Linux User #251714
http://counter.li.org