httpd-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Lopez <dan...@rawbyte.com>
Subject Re: Cannot get HTML pages from my Apache server
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2002 23:54:25 GMT

Patrick,

My guess is that if the first request is making it to the server but the
clients seem to hang this is due to the server sending a redirect with a
hostname that does not resolve to your original server. Check the ServerName
directive them. But that is just a guess, can you provide the entry in the
access log or the error log that you are getting?

Daniel