httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert L. Harris" <Robert.L.Har...@rdlg.net>
Subject RedHat-7.2 sign.sh?
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2002 22:18:54 GMT

Got 90% of what I need working it seems.  Time to break it and build the
SSL portion.  I've generated keys and certs.  I'm at the point where the
doc says to just modify/execute "sign.sh".  I don't ahve one on my system
that I can find.  I've found the CA.pl, but no CA.sh so I'm thinking
they're in the same package possibly.  I can't find it in the rpmindex
either.  At any rate, does anyone know what package might have sign.sh?
If it's short, can someone email it to me?

:wq!
                                \_       that important!
DISCLAIMER:
FYI: