httpd-users mailing list archives

From Odhiambo Washington <w...@wananchi.com>
Subject Re: Installing apache-modssl port
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2002 13:24:11 GMT
* Odhiambo Washington <wash@wananchi.com> [20020103 15:15]: wrote:

As a followup, it seems that the instructions at http://matt.simerson.net/computing/apache.shtml
did not quite get php support into the apache binary, I guess. The only place I faltered in
was the building of mod_perl but I did not quite need mod_perl as a prerequisite. I skipped
the last configure option for building mod_perl.
Now I have laid bare my server since it's a test env - https://alligator.wananchi.com/server-info
is accessible by all. I don't see PHP as part of it. Does someone have a quick and dirt way
get PHP support included in the Apache binary?

Thanks for all your support.

-Wash

S y s t e m s   A d m i n i s t r a t o r
--

Odhiambo Washington	/"\	RED Ribbon Campaign
Wananchi Online Ltd.,	\ /	Against AIDS.

++
"Have you lived here all your life?"
"Oh, twice that long."