httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Cote, Debra" <dc...@techtarget.com>
Subject Apache 2.0 Discussion Day on searchWebManagement.com
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2002 16:16:02 GMT
Hello Foundation Members and Apache diehards,
I would like to let you know that searchWebManagement.com will be hosting a
"discussion day" on Tuesday, January 15th from 1-4pm (EST) to discuss the
release of Apache 2.0 with our site's resident expert, Richard Bowen, author
of "Apache Server Unleashed" and the soon to be released, ""Apache
Administrator's Guide"
Join us to see what your peers are saying (and asking) about Apache 2.0.
Correct them if they are wrong, encourage them to try different things, and
see what has come from all the hard work many of you have put into this new
release.
The forum url is:
http://searchwebmanagement.discussions.techtarget.com/WebX?230@46.b4ztabzYdC
z^3@.ee84439!viewtype=convdate