httpd-users mailing list archives

From "RuneImp" <r...@imptech.net>
Subject Re: CGI-BIN & Perl scripts
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:38:07 GMT
You don't need AddHandler as you suspect. Your Options None
should be fine as well.

When you run it from the command like do you just specify
the file like

./test.pl

letting it use the shebang line or are you invoking the
script with perl like

perl test.pl

If you can't run it without specifying perl then your shebang
line is pointing to the wrong place. Type

which perl

to find the right path to your perl interpreter. If this isn't
the problem then I have no idea.

-=- RuneImp
ImpTech - Web Design, Hosting & Computer Tech
http://imptech.net
rune@imptech.net