httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ben Spencer <ben.spen...@moody.edu>
Subject Re: I want to mimic an IIS log file, how?
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2002 19:11:20 GMT
Joshua

> You can, of course, post-process one of the logs to put it in the correct
> format.  It shouldn't be more than a few dozen lines of perl or similar
> scripting language.

That is option B. I would prefer not to do this, just because of timing
issues between new log creation and log processing. I am also not sure of the
number of lines being processed. The Apache server produces around 350K lines
a day. Just would prefer to log it in the correct format if it is do-able.

thanks..

benji

---

Ben Spencer