httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Burns" <jbu...@jeffburns.org>
Subject Limit number of connections in VHost?
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2002 11:59:17 GMT
Hi All:

Does anyone know if there is a way to limit the number of connections
allowed to a site defined by a Virtual Host using apache-1.3.19-5?

Say I've got 5 sites, and want an "unlimited" number of connections on 4 of
those sites at all times, but want a limited number of connections on the
5th site.

First, how would I define this, and second is it possible to define this
within a virtual host?  Is this explained anywhere on the apache site that
I've missed?

Thanx all!

Jef