httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Justin Pywell" <pyw...@telusplanet.net>
Subject LOADMODULE...
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2002 06:57:30 GMT
Hey, Im pretty much new at configuring pretty much every aspect of my
server. I am attempting to setup virtual domains so I can host all my
domains on the 1 static IP. I so far have only been able to get the first
virtualhost entry to show up on there... which I think is correct and maybe
I just need to configure BIND... which is another interesting peice of
work... Any tips or hints of experience are always welcome.

LoadModule

libexec/libphp4.so ... where is this file supposed to exist on the server? I
get this error when trying to restart if I unblock it.
Syntax error on line 237 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'LoadModule', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not
included in the server configuration

OS: RH 7.2
Apache: Latest Version
PHP 4.1.1